Questions

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 1999 14:59:14 +1200

Norbert Franz:

>1) Who has got a detailed campaign in modern Seshnela?

Loren has a couple of Seshnegi campaign links on his webpage at:

http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Fabulous/glink.html

Tales #13 has the Rokari church writeup. The only error IMO would be the statement that women are assigned to two castes (peasant and noble). This sits oddly with the stated Rokari imitation of the Brithini.

Further details on Seshnegi life can be found in Nick Brooke's website at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/

>2) When in Gloranthan history did the Boristi and Galvosti first appear,
> respectively? (I'd really like to know for sure.)

The Borist heresy was first propogated in 428, while the Galvosti Kingdom of Nomia was founded circa 607.

>3) Does anyone run stuff in Kralorela right now,
> or rather, are there fan publications on it that you could recommend?

See Loren's webpage (above) for some links.