Kralori antics.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 01:00:06 +0100 (BST)

Keith confesses:
> I have been re reading the 'ShangHsa' myth of the month and wondered if
> anyone could help me try to understand what it all means.

Thge 'Issaries' virus has been dispatched to your hard drive, citizen. Please report to your nearest Zombie Slave Galley for retraining.

> My own personal view is that Kralorela is a little
> dull right now 1621; apart from having a funeral service for the rest of the
> world, the curse of ancestors and a few other odd events there is not much
> conflict and therefore drama there at the moment.

Dull, eh? He who is tired of Kralori Perfection, is tired of life! Execute that man, in an Interesting manner. Now, where was I?

Ah yes. You can sure that nothing happens in the Kingdom of Splendour that the wise Exrachs haven't long foreseen, and which isn't for the ultimate good of all. Perceptions to the contrary are simply Faulty. Naturally, the upcoming conflagration which will engulf the outside world will leave KraLor quite untouched.

> This hasn't always been the case though.

A little local difficulty. Hush whilst you're being put to death, man. Have some sense of propriety.

Slan libh,
Alex.