Kralorela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 1994 12:19:21 +1200

Keith Nellist:

>My own personal view is that Kralorela is a little
>dull right now 1621; apart from having a funeral service for the rest
>of the world, the curse of ancestors and a few other odd events there
>is not much conflict and therefore drama there at the moment.

Can Shu wants to conquer the world, a Kralori event I'd consider particularly significant. Guess what the current defense fad in Kralorela is? Give up War. A real recipe for catastrophe IMO.

>I'd also like to know what the story behind the two headed monsters
>of Boshan is (they plague the land from 1370-1520).

IMO they are the remnants of Sheng Seleris's great horde, man and rider being a two-headed beast.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #508