Re: Fungi and disease

From: Emmanuel Ponette <eponette_at_africamuseum.be>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 11:27:07 +0200

At 19:45 1/04/99 GMT, you wrote:

>As regards fungal diseases, the associated Voralans (if
>any)
>are probably hated, but they might have troll allies
>instead.

IMHO, plant diseases could be fungal. Diseases are associated to Malia, who certainly had perverted a daughter of Mee Vorala to infect the Aldryamis. Allies of these chaotic black elves disease masters should be Broos (aldryami broos?) and not Uz, who are anti chaos fanatics. And probably that the equivalent of Chalana Arroy in the Aldryami community are the Goddess Han Tibiotiks, goddess of the healing Black Elves. I don't know where it comes from, but IMG Black elves are often alchemists and can create many usefull(?) potions, even for the humans.

As for the relationship between Uz, Voralans, and Aldryami, it seems that Voralans are the link between the 2 ennemies. Maybe they act as diplomatic emmisaries?

Just my 2 clacks

Manu