Reporting for Zombie Galley Slave Duty

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:41:07 EDT

Alex responding to my comment on perfection..

<< Dull, eh? He who is tired of Kralori Perfection, is tired of life!  Execute that man, in an Interesting manner. Now, where was I? >>

This humble worm begs for forgiveness, although he is clearly too far below the depths of depravity to even be honoured enough to beg to the omniscient and perfect Kralori Exarch Expert.

Can I volunteer to be executed by over indulgence in Black Lotus dust, this should reduce Can Shu's stockpile, while at the same time, being executed in a non violent manner, it should be OK with the Peace movement?

Keith N