Re: Reporting for Zombie Galley Slave Duty

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:51:58 +0100 (BST)

For the want of a better verb, Keith, well, begs:
> This humble worm begs for forgiveness, although he is clearly too far below
> the depths of depravity to even be honoured enough to beg to the omniscient
> and perfect Kralori Exarch Expert.

How true this is. However, fortunately we don't have listen to beggings _ourselves_; There Are People To Do These Things. "Deputy Assisant Vice-Mandarin, Junior Grade, with special responsiblity for Applicants, Supplicants, and Penitents", to give him his correct title.

> Can I volunteer to be executed by over indulgence in Black Lotus dust, this
> should reduce Can Shu's stockpile, while at the same time, being executed in
> a non violent manner, it should be OK with the Peace movement?

I believe it would be Inappropriate and Unmerciful to dispatch you from this life unto the next (sure to be a particularly odious Rebirth, and/or a lengthy spell in certain of the Six Myriad Hells) without some attempts at elevating and educating your miserable self. Some rigourous Reeducation and a spell in the Instant Torture Camps will do you a _world_ of good, karmicly speaking...

Cheers,
Alex.