ShoreCon '99

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 16:09:43 -0400

Greetings.

I'm the RPG coordinator for ShoreCon '99, which will be held on September 9-12 1999 at the Hilton in Cherry Hill, NJ. In that capacity, I'm looking for GMs (and players, too) for RPG events at the convention.

The deadline for event submissions is June 1st, and by visiting <http://gameconventions.com> you can find complete information on hotel accomodations, online GM registration, and even get on the mailing list to have our pre-registration book sent directly to you. If you are interested in GMing an event, the time to sign up is now!

This year I'd like to be able to schedule several Glorantha events (RQx or HW)...

This year ShoreCon will will be having several special guests, including Peter Adkison - President and CEO of WotC/TSR, Steve Jackson (of Steve Jackson Games) and Jolly Blackburn, creator of KotDT! (Several other guests are as yet unconfirmed... watch our website for updates!)

Thanx for your time...