Re: Praxian clans

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 19:43:59 -0700

In Brian Tickler's opinion

> a Praxian's tribe and cult both are orders of > magnitude more important than any hard notion of a "clan".

I'm not sure this is really true, but it is certainly what the published material portrays. Yes, clans have probably been mentioned from the start, but we have almost no detail about them.

Here, from my notes, are all the clans of Prax that I know of. Those with no attribution in brackets are my own invention. I've left in notable individuals, usually from my game. (We were certainly referring to Praxian clans five year ago, according to my campaign writeup.)

I apologize that I don't have much detail about the clans either; my excuse is I was running a campaign which went to Prax, not a campaign of Praxians.

High Llama (Alticamelus)