Re: Music for Glorantha

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 12:34:05 EDT

Sir Alisander:
<< I don't know if someone has written a theory about music and role-playin=
 g, >>

I've used Screamin' Jay Hawkins "Alligator Wine" and "I Put a Spell On You" to good effect. For a Prax campaign I'd probably use a Western Movie Theme tune, like "Il Bouno, Il Brutto, Il Cattivo" or the "Magnificanr Seven". I have a record of Plains Indian Chants which I plan to use for some sort of clan ceremony. Mongo Santamaria and Fela Kuti have a few good tracks where lots of drumming is appropriate (eg for an Uz ceremony). Those are just my suggestions.

Keith N