Ian's auction update

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:55:40 +0000

Here is the more revised version
(I've been away sick for a few days)

once again please note hitting reply won't work, reply to: ithomson_at_swin.edu.au
(until and inc 15th April in Australia)

Due to slight lack in comparative prices I've decided on the "well, might as well keep a spare copy if I can't get at least..." approach to minimum bids and here they are:
(# = UK pounds)
(initials means a bid is accepted)

Gods of Glorantha: #15
Griffin Island: #10
Genertela: CotHero Wars: #15
Sun County: #8
Apple Lane (yellow cover old version): #5 Haunted Ruins: #6
River of Cradles: #8
Duck Tower: #9
Daughters of Darkness: #1 (MM)

Rules/Notes
1) I reserve the right to withdraw items if bids make me sadly disappointed :(
2) This E-mail address may end on 15th April
(ithomson_at_swin.edu.au)

in which case
critter555xx_at_hotmail.com
becomes the default, which I will access twice a week at least. My home computer is back and may work when tested tonight, in which case I will have a new home E-mail address (NB the swin address may in fact stay active if I move straight to a new position in the UNI - - I'm currently waiting to hear on several interviews) 3) I will post updates at least twice a week (through friends on the Digest if the swin account goes)
4) No items are in crappy condition, all are good, if used. If you don't like bent corners and a few marked surfaces, don't bid high 5) Postage is paid by the buyer, negotiated when the successful bids are announced
6) I hope to have this all over and done by the end of April