Ian's Auction Update

From: Ian Thomson <gpo.swin.edu.au_at_lucy.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:35:31 +0000

arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
is now my only address
the .swin address dies today (at least temporarily)

Bids in UK pounds, first amount is minimum suggested - - second amount in brackets with initials is best bid so far

Gods of Glorantha: #15
Griffin Island: #10 (offers considered)
Genertela: CotHero Wars: #15 (BW #25)
Sun County: #8
Apple Lane (yellow cover old version): #5 Haunted Ruins: #6
River of Cradles: #8
Duck Tower: #9 (MM - #9)
Daughters of Darkness: #1 (MM - #1)

Rules/Notes
1) I reserve the right to withdraw items if bids make me sadly disappointed :(
2) I will post updates at least twice a week (through friends on the Digest if the swin account is not reinstated) 3) No items are incrappy condition, all are good, if used. If you don't like the odd bent corner and a few marked surfaces, don't bid high 4) Postage ispaid by the buyer, negotiated when the successful bids are announced
5) I hope to have this all over and done by the end of April