Web Page Update

From: drastic_at_juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 20:15:27 -0700

To All:

I have added a few things to the Drastic Web Page today. And, for those of you who haven't checked it out in awhile, I have been adding at least a couple of items a month. So, take a look at:

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Ring/1722

I hope that people are working on submissions for Volume Water!

On a personal note, my schedule is changing drastically in the next 9 months. I have dropped to part time at work this week as I am taking 18 hours of classes, and will be on a leave of absence from July through December to attend classes full-time. I will have a fair amount of free time in July, November, and December, but pretty much none at all in August, September, and October. This is the reason for the June 30th deadline I announced a couple of weeks ago. So, if you send me emails and I don't answer for awhile, that's why.

Hope all is well!

Stephen Martin
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com