Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #525

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 21:21:09 +0100

>As Nature is the defined by the actions of Arachne Solara and Arachne
>Solara's defining Quest is the Ritual of the Net, we may conclude that:

no no no if you acept the first propositions of an arguement then u are fucked. The Ritual of the Net by Arachne Solara is NOT by any means a defintion of Gloranthan nature.
AS cobbled together a plan to save the universe (Glorantha) forcing the (natural) gods god to accept the existance of the unatural into their world purely as a matter of survival.
Chaos is still actively antagonstic to the entirety of normal existance (ie it wants to corupt and decay and mutate it it into a state of non reality.) Glorantha is a bubble of natural reality fighting off the forever malevolent (and insidious) crush of unformed chaos. (or so my Godi told me :)