Ah, but are my skills divisible by 5%?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:54:39 +0100 (BST)

"RQ2" Brian on more recent developments (in at least the geological sense):

> Maybe some of those people who keep paying the big
> $$$ for RQ2 are actually still playing RQ2 (and converting RQ3 materials),
> instead of the other way around as everyone seems to assume.

Maybe most people are playing whichever aggregate of the two most floats their own particular boat. For example, what seems to be quite a large consistuency seem to think that the fatigue rules Suck the Sweat off of Trolls' Balls (being the puck in a trollball match certainly makes one perspire a tad, what?), but are by-and-large content with published RQ3 revelations about _Glorantha_. It would seem unwise to equate the two, and I think the topic is much more the latter, is it not?

Cheers,
Alex.