Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #535

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 10:26:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, The Glorantha Digest wrote:

> Just don't ask me about Storm Bull being an important cult at present,
> OK? One of my Duck PCs has decided he wants to be a Storm Drake.
> Any guesses how much support he's getting, in Duck Point? When his
> dad was a Sword?

Storm Bullfrog has always been an important part of Humquackt's Pond Guardians, for it is his enormous BUUUUUUUROOOOOOOOP! that terrifies Chaos, and his fierce leaps, kicks, and deadly tongue smash chaos flat!

Humquackt: King of the Gods, Father of Druluz. Ernaaada: Queen of the Gods, Mother of Druluz, Humans, and others. Orlanth: Storm God, King of Humans, one of Ernaaada's many concubines. Storm Bullfrog: Chaos Crusher and Chaos Eater. Donahd: Hero of Storm Bullfrog, Berserk and Trickster. Daffi: Brother of Donahd, the Druluz Trickster.

This is only an incomplete list, more from a human than Druluz point of view, though.