Ian's Auction Update

From: arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:51:56 +1000

Hello again

well, things aren't changing much at the moment the only major addition is that it looks like Troll Gods will be added to the list as I've discovered I also own a TrollPak in the UK, which I believe has the troll cults in

Please Bid in UK#
(Please bid in fact) :)

First amount is suggested min. bid
(Sensible offers now being considered)

2nd amount (with initials) is current best bid When considering postage, all items except DT, RoC and AL are in the UK

Also anyone with a spare copy of Borderlands or Big Rubble and wants to swap?
(Yeh I know but worth a try!) :)

Gods of Glorantha #15
Griffin Island #10 (open to offers)
Genertela: CotHW #15 (BW#25) Going x 1
Sun County #8
Apple Lane (old yellow cover version) #5 Haunted Ruins #6
River of Cradles #8
Duck Tower #9 (#10 RV)
Daughters of Darkness #1 (#1 MM)
Scorpion Hall (open to offers)
Troll Gods #12

Rules of the Road

1) I reserve the right to withdraw items if bids are seriously disappointing
2) If you'd like bid annonymity, please ask
3) I'll post updates twice a week, next one probably next weekend
4) No items are in crappy condition, all are good if a little worn.
If you don't want signs of useage don't bid high
5) Postage to be paid by the buyer negotiated when final bid accepted
6) Auction hopefully to be over by the end of April
7) Any questions, here I am  :)