Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #529

From: Neil Smith <neil.smith_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 18:01:45 +0000

> I'm a great fan of "What My Father Told Me" -- the material there
> about how herds, tents etc. are organised is great fun, well
> thought out. What I'd *really* like to see, of course, is a
> Sazdorf-style write-up of a "typical" Praxian clan, from one of the
> Top Nations (say, the dominant Sable Tribe, as opposed to Ostrich
> or Agimori): leaders, demographics, herd size, secrets, history,
> annual activities, weird knowledge, preferred routes and grazings,
> spirit cults, ancestors, all that kind of stuff.

I'm making a start on this. I'll let you know of my paltry efforts with the Yellowtail Clan of the Sable Nation when I've got clearance to publish.

Neil.

Dr Neil Smith                   email: neil.smith_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk
CISMG, Cranfield University,                    phone: +44 1793 785900
RMCS, Shrivenham, Swindon, SN6 8LA, UK            fax: +44 1793 782753

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #538