TENTACLES BUOY!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:02:34 +0200

HOMELESS TENTACLES
- -------------------------------------

Their could be some homeless Tentacles out there who have tried to registrate themself for TENTACLES at our website AND HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM US AGAIN! The website form worked for most of the people and their browser but for some NOT!

So, if you tried to registrate yourself at the website and thought it worked, BUT NEVER HAD EMAIL CONTACT WITH ME - it is certain that your registration NEVER ARRIVED.

There are only a handful of places left so HURRY UP to get in contact with me.

(The Great Tentacle slurps back trough the door it came from and closes it polietly, never to be seen again.)

Naibal Re Lhceuk
- --
TENTACLES-Convention Producer
fabian.kuechler_at_medien.uni-weimar.de

We want you for - TENTACLES Reanimated!
21st-24th May 1999; Castle Stahleck, Bacharach, Germany.

Visit the official TENTACLES website:
http://www.uni-weimar.de/~kuechle1