The soul of wit?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:35:41 +0100 (BST)

bjm10_at_cornell.edu's posting certainly improves on the HW Demoniser Keyword's average, vis Rules #1-3... Worse than the average as far as being argumentative flamebait goes, mind you.

However, I don't see any basis for increased suspicion of HW's _Gloranthan_ content on the basis of the supposed idiocy of the rules, if one's plan was integration with RQ(2, 3, 4, 1...), GURPS Glorantha, or whatever. Baby:bathwater conflation...

I shall leave that old Usenet standby of "Rush are a poor band on account of their fans" _well_ alone.

Sl=E1n libh,
Alex.