R: The Glorantha Digest V6 #539

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alex.lanciani_at_flashnet.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:38:08 +0200

> Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:02:53 +0100
> From: "Dougie" <dougiepunk_at_bigfoot.com>
> Subject: Malian dilemas and a scenario
>
> BTW I think that malia worship does have possibilities if you want to look
> at moral ambiguity. I cant really see many situations where
> villagers openly
> consort with broos (if any such where discovered everyone who
> could pick up
> an axe for miles around would be clamouring to help cleanse the place) -
> Malias influence is much more subtle - just look at C/LoT.

        Yes, you're right, although your scenario is longer than mine (also, indeed, nicer). It was just an idea as I said. Maybe an encounter. Think of it as a parable, or an allegoric picture. But I like its emotional impact, not diluted by investigations and the like.

        BTW, can you see many situations where medieval german farmers openly consort with demons and devils (see for example Microprose's computer game, Darklands)? Mind you, they could do it openly without anyone else noticing. It depends on how insular they were.

> "depressed"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any self respecting Stormbull I've ever met
> would have long ago had a head banging sesh if his own axe!

        Careful. Brian Tickler may flame you for your view of Bulls. :)

	Bye
	A not-so-subtle Alex