HW GOOD RQ ?

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:23:26 +0100

>The user-friendliness of HW is, however, MUCH appreciated; NOT "utterly
>worthless" !

I certainly wouldnt mind having a easier time generating realistic NPC's......I've been working on my Players main enemys for the last two weeks.

1 Night and counting on the bad guys sorcerer and only 4 nights till the game!!!!!!
And I havent even got his familliars listed!!!!!!! RQ certainly has its flaws....but the CoC crossover is a BIG balancer. I'm running both a RQ and CoC campaigns atm and the idea of dealing with another game system.....<shudder>

DT