Re: Hero Wars; Humakti

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:08:36 -0700

So far as I know, Hero Wars is still due out in late Fall.

I'm amused by the number of people who say they'll use parts of it with RuneQuest. I don't think this will be apples and oranges, where you can just make fruit salad. I think it'll be more like trying to write a novel with a spreadsheet program. But I look forward to seeing the creative solutions people will come up with.

(I do think there will be plenty of useful information in Hero Wars and its supplements, which will enlighten those who prefer to use the RuneQuest rules.)

Stephen mentions Humakti again:

> "Cool - Does that mean I get to lounge around and do loads of training?

No one would stop him. Of course, no one would feed him, either.