HW'99: First Call for Drooling.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:43:24 +0100 (BST)

Stephen Royle writes:
> To be honest I don't particularly care, what I'm waiting for is the
> huge amount of cultural/social/campaign info that is going to accompany HW.
> I can't wait to actually hold something in my hands that might actually
> detail Sartar and it's inhabitants

I stand in mute rapture at the eloquence of this concise yet rather comprehensive summary of The Point of HW. To listen to some folk, you'd think Issaries was marketing a World of Darkness/Glorantha/Xena/Amber crossover game. (Though, there's an idea...) I think we should all commemorate the nobility of this thought by two minutes of silence, marked only by our gently extrusive salivation at the goodies in prospect.

In other words:

I agree.

(Though at sufficient length to avoid the Letter of Rule #1.)

> and how we are going to kick the simpering wishy-washy let's all be
> one with chaos moonies out of Sartar for good.

Err well, yes, umm. ;-)

Slan libh,
Alex.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #544