Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #541

From: Sergio Mascarenhas de Almeida <sermasalmeida_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:53:46 +0100

Brian:
> You might be the first person to actually use the word "abstract"
> to refer to RQ, as compared to HW, and have it stick...

Maybe because I'm one of those persons that believe that there's nothing more practical than a good theory...

Notice that I was not comparing RQ to HW since I don't know HW. I keep my judgement to the moment I'll have the game in my hands. And I don't care about what most people are saying about the game because they're basing their perceptions on incomplete drafts, not even on alfa versions (AFAIK).

I was comparing RQ to randomless story telling, or what people say about it.

Sergio