Re: Initiate Wars

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 03:59:53 +0100 (BST)

Eric Rowe explaineth:
> It is Storm
> Voice all along. That is the keyword. Whether you actually have the
> position of Storm Voice politically and religiously in your community
> is up to your skill level and gameplay. Note that HW will try to avoid
> having Keywords and actual positions(king, priest) match.

That seems fair enough. But surely exactly the same is true for Storm Voice, which is precisely the name of a position. Ought not by the same logic, the keyword to be called something along the lines of Orlanth Thunderous Initiate? I know, limp noun phrase, let me work on that part. ;-) (Though I gather this might be in some danger of the name 'Thunderous' being a tad 'overloaded'...)

Cheers,
Alex.