Re: AlexQuest

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:34:09 -0700

Alex F bemoaned

> > Alex F: (sorry, you're not unique name-wise any more, as noted)
>
> Sob! Not to two-syllable precision, at least...

I propose you and Alexandre meet at Tentacles (the German convention) next month and decide once and for all who actually owns the Alex rune. (If you want to have a contest of accents, I, as a speaker of unaccented English, would be happy to judge.)

But, you might turn out to be merely variant of the Al rune. I suppose it depends on whether Mr. Harrison shows up.

David (not only self-proclaimed owner of the David rune, but past judge -- Martin King owns the Martin rune) Dunham

P.S. To make this message slightly less silly, I will indeed be attending Tentacles. Since we're now planning panels and talks, let me know if there's anything in particular I should prepare to know.