Re: Devil

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_csi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:29:09 +0100

Julian wrote:

>> The Devil is the antithesis of a god, and was not a participant in the >> Compromise.

> Is an anti-god not also a god?

(1) I deliberately said "the antithesis of a god" and not "an anti-god", as I have no idea what the "Vithelan Antigods" are (and nor do I desire to find out).

(2) The answer to your question is only "Yes" if you would also accept it as an answer to: "Is a man not also a woman?" or "Is black not also white?" And sensible Gloranthans wouldn't. (Exceptions as always).

> I suspect that : "the gods all accepted the Compromise" = "those who
didn't
> were destroyed"

Alright, then it shouldn't be too hard for you to name me just *one* god who was destroyed for not participating in the Compromise. I am eager to learn.

Regards, Nick