no complete scenarios :-(

From: Mittmann, Mike <Mike_Mittmann_at_affymetrix.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:59:31 -0700

Eric Rowe:

>I currently expect (and could easily be wrong) that
>there will be no Pure scenario products for HW. They don't sell for
>exactly the problem that not everyone plays at the same level that you
>mention. What will work is background books with scenario ideas and
>example scenarios. It is a lot less time consuming to put together a HW
>scenario than a RQ one. I also expect to see loads and loads of free
>scenarios available from Issaries off their web site covering any
>power level people wish to write them at. A truism in the game
>industry is backgrounds sell, scenarios just cost companies money but
>are needed to support the game.

Oh that's why White Wolf keeps selling those stupid clan books. Can I at least put in a request for more detailed scenario hooks than in the Elder Secrets book.

It's not that I need the character sheets for everyone, What I need are all of the little quirks that are not related to the main story line, for instance in "Melisande's Hand" the information on who grabbed extra apples, who attempted to cheat on the horse race, that the ogre showed up to the wrestling match naked, all of the little gems that make the scenario not just a plot outline.