ShoreCon '99

From: Tal Meta <talmeta_at_cybercomm.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 22:27:12 -0400

Greetings.

I'm the RPG coordinator for ShoreCon '99, which will be held on September 9-12 1999 at the Hilton in Cherry Hill, NJ. In that capacity, I'm looking for GMs (and players, too) for RPG events at the convention.

The deadline for event submissions is June 1st, and by visiting our website at <http://gameconventions.com/ShoreCon> you can find complete information on hotel accomodations, online GM registration (now guaranteed to work!), and even get on the mailing list to have our pre-registration book sent directly to you. If you are interested in GMing an event, the time to sign up is now!

This year ShoreCon will will be having several special guests, including Peter Adkison (President and CEO of WotC/TSR), Steve Jackson (President of Steve Jackson Games) and Jolly Blackburn (creator of Knights of the Dinner Table)!

We'll also be boasting Target Games' 1st Annual Games Expo, several LARPs (Vampire, Star Wars, and Toon!), as well as a large selection of RPGs, CCGs, Miniature events and Network Gaming!

Thanx for your time...