Maps of Tarinwood

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:03:51 EDT

Norbert asks
<< By the way, when are we ever going to see an official map of an elf forest=20
 like Tarinwood? One lame paragraph in "Elder Secrets" didn't do the trick fo=  r=20
 me ... there's gotta be something more IMHO.  Alright, so I _can_ basically make up a lush forest the size of Bavaria by=20  myself, but still -- wouldn't it be worth doing for the actual publisher? >>

My own opinion is that it would be impossible to map an elf forest. Unless perhaps you are an elf. I feel that there are certain features such as forest defenses that could possibly be defined by location but we are talking about a living, moving, Growing, organism.

Keith N

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #561