Humakt the God

From: Timothy Minas <t.minas_at_virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:00:08 +0100

I was inspired by John Hughes stories about his Humakti, and especially the one about karis, the Allied Spirit, to comment that I recall Greg saying at several Cons that Humakt the God is probably pretty much dead from the brain stem up.. having fought so many things so many times..Since he is the owner of the death Rune, he cant really be beaten.. or cease....but he sure as pie can be carved up silly!.. so.. I would not necessarily expect great wisdom from any Humakti divinations....altho he probably knows how to kill virtually anything! lol

Incidentally, the thoughts on Humakti fertility etc also sparked a few thoughts. Presumably we might find some Carmanian "Sacred band" style Humakti war company??? or some Amazonian ones too......? Anyone know of any such?

Since "everyone" (that is an Orlanthi all.. lol) views the Humakti as weird people anyway, outside the normal structures, it would seem to be a "suitable" refuge? for those of a non heterosexual inclination?? Any thoughts...? I did have a RQ2 sword sister called Erika Iceheart once upon a time... mind u..suggesting that she was a bit "odd" was not a good idea, she might feel u had insulted her Honour........ Duel anyone? ;-)

Tim Minas

PS - Great atmosphere in your "Runo" John Hughes