Half Elves

From: bjm10_at_cornell.edu
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:22:26 -0400 (EDT)

Half Elves?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Icky! Dunno 'bout you, but my libido just doesn't extend to veggies.

Likewise, few of the humans in my Pavis campaign would welcome 'em. Praxians would presume that any such critter would have to involve chaos (even if the Storm Bulls couldn't smell it) or Dragonewts. In any case, kill it just to be safe.

Pavisites wouldn't care beyond how much money they could get out of it.

Sun Domers? It violates the "natural order". Halfbreeding? How UNYelmic!

Lunars--would "officially" tolerate them but would likely not go too far to extend them any protection.

The Garhounders would probably also treat them as unnatural freaks.

Okay, so Pavis was half-elven, but he was also a EWFer, and we all know what kind of wierdness THEY got up to...