Hero Wars Miniatures Battle

From: Roderick & Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_jps.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 16:54:03 -0700

Danny Bourne writes:

>>I do want a
>>set of table-top rules that models HQ-stuff as much as humanly possible.

>I assume you mean RPG rules rather than table top miniatue rules. No
>miniatures rules will work for HQ because of all the miffic stuff involved.

Well, I hope to prove you wrong, as I'm in the middle of writing just such a set of rules ("miffic" and all).
Yes, getting all the Feats, Magical Skills, Spirit Abilities and Spells in a hard-rules format will be difficult, but the set will be (crossed fingers) fully compatible with HW, but on a larger scale - Regiments instead of Hero bands (or adventurer parties, for the unininitiated).

Roderick
Gloranthan Military Expert