Lunars and Chaos

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 11:51:03 +1200

Simon Hibbs:

>This is one reason why I think the Lunars don't care so much about
>chaos either. If you can transcend the created world and achieve
>eternal bliss, who cares what happens to everything else? It becomes
>a non-problem.

That's not the reason why the Lunars embrace chaos. The Lunar Way requires the understanding and acceptance of one's worst fears to become liberated. Generally these worst fears are pretty much the same thing as Chaos. If they deny that Chaos should be embraced then their philosophy is flawed because they have placed myopic limits on their Goddess's teachings. The Lunars don't embrace chaos because they don't care about the consequences, they embrace it because they must.