Re: Blank Lands

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 01:58:20 +0100 (BST)

I sit corrected, by Peter:
> Aggar is a lunar province and so the Lunar Provincial Church would
> exist there.

*slaps own wrist* I really must look stuff up, before I post, occassionally, esp. when it's all of four feet away.

> Greg to me in response to a question about Retrint. I do
> believe that I have stated this before on the digest (v06
> #461).

I didn't know this was Official. I can certainly report Greg has seemed to be back-pedalling on the issue for quite some time. Of course, one could argue that it was an RQ policy, not really a Gloranthan one, so it wouldn't apply (at least necessarily) to HW, even without an Official Change of Policy.

Cheers.
Alex.