Wolverhsunchen Wanderers

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 16:40:39 EDT

Alexandre L
<< In this sense I said that the
 only thing that matters from an hsunchen POV is result. They instinctively  know if something is good or bad (agriculture is bad for it does not help us  while we hunt or make war), and they can learn if something is useful or not  (chariots are useful). >>

I'm not really sure that I agree with this. I feel that Hsunchen are the original conservatives. Their culture has remained unchanged - if it had changed they would no longer be hsunchen, but the descendants of hsunchen. There is a comment about the language of hsunchen remaining unchanged as long as they keep to their traditional ways, and changing gradually if they un-hsunchen themselves.

I am uncomfortable with Telmori wolf chariots, unless perhaps they take it is turns to pull as they wear down their prey (pack tactics)

Keith N