Auction Update

From: arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 18:42:37 +1000

Hello again
Slow progress, so it looks like it'll keep on into May If there's no interest on the remaining stuff I'll start wrapping it up in 2 or 3 weeks

NB - anyone in NZ interested in RoC or AL, these can be transported to NZ for free in one week's time, which of course chops down postage a buck or 3

First amount is suggested min. bid
(ANY SENSIBLE OFFERS NOW BEING CONSIDERED) 2nd amount (with initials) is current best bid

Gods of Glorantha #15
Griffin Island #10
Genertela: CotHW #15 (BW #30) GONE
Sun County #7
Apple Lane (old yellow cover version) #4 Haunted Ruins #5
River of Cradles #7 (RVK #5)
Duck Tower #9 (AN #12) Going x1
Daughters of Darkness #1 (#1 MM) GONE
Troll Gods #12
Scorpion Hall (AN #10) Going x1

Rules of the Road:
Please Bid in UK#
When considering postage, all items except DT, RoC, SH and AL are in the UK, (these 4 in Oz)

  1. I reserve the right to withdraw items if bids are seriously disappointing
  2. If you'd like bid annonymity, please ask
  3. I'll post updates twice a week
  4. No items are in crappy condition, all are good if a little worn. If you don't want signs of useage don't bid high
  5. Postage to be paid by the buyer negotiated when final bid accepted
  6. Any questions, here I am :)

Ian Thomson