Re: Pendragonish Prognostications

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_csi.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:06:48 +0100

bjm10_at_cornell.edu anonymously writes:

> [Nobody normal has heard of Argrath] ... This is why Pendragon is a
> poor model whereby to prognisticate about Glorantha-based games.

Any such "prognostication" I have seen hinges around campaign styles (e.g. following a timeline, having historically-significant adventures, important starting characters, family/clan/social focus, ) or rules similarity (e.g. d20-based BRP-like system), not presumed appeal to the general market. I think your example misses the point.

Regards, Nick