History and change

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 15:02:55 EDT

Alexandre:
<< This may also explain why
 Glorantha's history is so impervious to change - each time something new  appears, someone wants to change something, the world responds by restoring  the previous order, God Learner and Lunar Empire included, Dawn excepted.  And the perfect world is represented, AFAIK, in all cultures as the pre-Dawn  world. Am I wrong? >>

In this case I think you are wrong. Glorantha has changed considerably, is still changing; Stars move, Moons appear, Magic changes, things don't work how they used to. I would say Glorantha changes. Resistance to change is natural. It is to be expected everywhere.

Keith N