Realms of Chaos

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 12:30:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/99 9:06:34PM, you write: <<
 There is, in a sense, a Realm of Chaos - think of it like this,  outside of Glorantha is Nothing, or in case that is a bit obscure,  outsied of Glorantha there is Not-Anything, total Oblivion. If you  went exploring there then you would appear in Oblivion and promptly  not exist >>

I get mileage out of the idea that the 'world of now' is like a flat plane moving through a 3D space time continuum. The past is what has happened, and no longer exists now - it is part of oblivion/chaos. The future, similarly, does not exist now, it is also part of chaos/void/oblivion. This ties in with chaos being the source of everything being created (as it passes into the 'now' plane) , with chaos seeking to destroy the world (as 'now' leaves it behind) and with the idea of Time being the child of the perfect world and chaos.

[chaos/the past][NOW][chaos/the future]

I see the birth of Time as when the Godtime [NOW] started moving through the 4D Void. It is therefore difficult to conceive of visiting the realm of chaos even though it is only a few seconds away ahead of us and behind us.

Does this make sense?

Keith N
- -