I don't like any sorceries...

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alex.lanciani_at_flashnet.it>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:52:17 +0200

        ...Well, no, actually I like most of them, but I think they are not really suited to represent Western magic. I'd rather use Hawkmoon NE's (published only, AFAIK, by Oriflam)technology or, better, the Alchemy & Saints system from Microprose's Darklands. BTW, one of this *wonderful* computer game's author was Sandy himself.

	Bye,
	A techno-fantasy Alex

P.S: it's just occured to me that Hawkmoon technology would really be perfect for the Mostali!

P.P.S: thank you everybody for the Chaotic explanations! :) Especially thanks to you, Keith, because I don't know if you know, but what you say is really scientific: non-invariance under time reversal for classical mechanics is required to explain entropy. So entropy is what (in a sense) forces time to pass!