Whitewall 1619

From: arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 12:40:03 +1000

Hi

The PCs will be visiting Whitewall, taking some info to the rebels, whilst ostensibly on a mission for the Lunars (complicated innit!)

Anyhow I won't go on with the details.

What I am interested in asking the Lunar and Dragon Pass experts is: Whats the battle like?
(The battle when the Crimson Bat is defeated and the Whitewall defenders suffer heavy losses.)

I can't find a description anywhere, and maybe there isn't one? The PCs will observe this from a hilltop not too far away (and not too close either), and I'm thinking that the mortally wounded Bat will run amok, at least a bit, and perhaps crashland dead just close to the PCs (nice bit of drama).

However I'd love for someone with more experience at large scale battles, and especially the Bat, to give me an idea of what took place. I can make up a lot of it from RQA: Fall of Whitewall (set in 1621), however I haven't a clue how the Bat would be applied - alone or with ground support? ...

I'd appreciate any non-expert ideas too

thanks

Ian