Whitewall 1619 and the Bat

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:49:58 +0100

I seem to remember hearing (not reading) that in at least one campaign the Bat was defeated by a group of heroes teleporting/flying onto its back and killing off sufficient Bat-priests that the Lunars lost control of the Bat. The few surviving Bat-priests had to un-summon (what word do I mean here?) it quick, before it ate the Lunar army.

How do you fight the Bat? You don't. There is always another way....

OTOH, maybe it attacked the Babeester Gor temple, and a single BG initiate with a few spells up and the odd Gift or two killed it. Remember that cult write-up?

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #589