you asked for it- bat killing stories

From: cory_at_chem.eng.usyd.edu.au
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:04:11 +1000

Hi all

The group I play with were obsessed with the bat, once I told them about it they were always on the look out in case it suddenly appeared, was going to chase them, steal their beer whatever. so I asked what would they do if the did actually see it,o after a half hour of bad jokes and worse plotting they came up with this

You asked for it, so here it is our players plan to destroy the crimson bat

  1. get a big sheet of cloth (I mean real real big)
  2. cover the block with said sheet
  3. draw a picture of a scantily clad female Crimson bat with the caption "come and get it here bat boy" on the sheet

so the crimson bat appears and then trys to kiss the female crimson bat, chaos touches pure law BOOM

OK so there are a few flaws in our plan but it did make us laugh for about an hour solid

sorry i guess you had to be there

Cory