glowline

From: arkat_at_telstra.easymail.com.au
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:22:45 +1000

Hi

I'm plotting a trip across Prax into Sartar and then up into Tarsh (actually that sounds a bit odd, like me and my wife are taking the car away for a week's holiday!!)

anyway back to the point

In my Glorantha the Red Moon is visible as a small stellar body outside the glowline, low on the horizon. Crossing the glowline over the distance of a few miles, it rises and expands miraculously getting higher and higher in the sky as one approaches Glamour, where it hangs directly overhead and is huge

My question is, where is the Glowline on this trip? The party will be passing through Boldhome and then heading up to Furthest

thanks

Ian