Babs

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 19:38:27 +0100

>I'll unlurk after being on the list for a while, greetings to all. Could
you
>please give details of where the Babeester Gor cult write up can be found.

I'll second that!
The cult writeup apears in a few places...but only the short 'GoG' one. I've been searching for a better writeup for weeks now as one of my players has decided to join up...and been accepted. Her Husband-to-be was killed, on their wedding night, by either 'Vile Lunar Loving Scum' or 'Rebellious Orlanthi Trash' depending on who she listens to. Whichever way revenge is certainly her current motive!