Get that Bat!

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 12:57:36 +0100

One of the more interesting ways to off the Bat that I remember, was in the house campaign of Pavic Tales (anyone remember that 'zine BTW). Their PC's Hero Quested to find a drop or two of Arrion's blood and then coated a dagger with it and (lets all chant this bit ;)) _teleported onto the back of the bat_ . The bat was healed of its chaos by the blood of Arrion and promply reverted to a normal (and probably very confused member of its species). Of course, I imagine that the troupe of bat preists where even more suprised when they found that they where all trying to stand on the back a rat sized bat!