Sancutary

From: Dom Twist <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:26:50 +0100

Simon Hibbs:-
>I use the Thieves World pack as a resource for gaming in Glorantha, however
>the town I use it for is not literaly Thieves World. There is no Rankane
>Empire and the characters are Gloranthan characters that are simply
equivalent
>to their Thieves World counterparts.

I suspect many of us use the various Chaoism packs, with a little tweaking, as Gloranthan material. I have Thieves World, Tulan and Carse and intend droping some of them at least into the game. Thieves World is just to good not to use......OK so it's not the worlds best thing ever but.....it does fit. Rankane Empire = Lunars etc etc. Where do people put these sites? Simon where does Sancutary fit in your Glorantha?

City/Town development is something that most of us loved from the Pavis/Prax/Sun County stuff. It's pretty systemless (Thieves World printed the NPC stats in a seperate Volume to the meat of the beast.) and I'm sure would be a big seller with ALL of the RQ/HW Gloranthaphiles......which citys do we need? Glamour has been done by RMM, although with the Hittie re-think (boo-hiss) it may have to be done again.

Dom 'Thaz' T