RE: Closed World

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:21:11 +0100

We once got into Glorantha on a spelljammer.

My current Glorantha game contains a couple of non-Gloranthans (from Thieves' World). The players knew nothing about Glorantha, and wanted to keep on playing their existing characters, so it seemed logical at the time. It doesn't seem to have had any major detrimental effects.

One of the other characters was brought in having been played in a variety of other games, including one where they all came to England. He brought back a backpack full of flashlights, one suitcase of batteries, and another full of packets of Marlboro. He hasn't got many left, and I've warned him not to touch them, or he'll get tarred and feathered.

Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated. http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/
Failure is not an option, it's integral to the o/s.