Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #596

From: Michael Rivet <majic_rat_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:40:30 GMT

>Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:26:50 +0100
>From: "Dom Twist" <thazar_at_globalnet.co.uk>
>Subject: Sancutary

>City/Town development is something that most of us loved from the
>Pavis/Prax/Sun County stuff.

I was introduced to RQ3 through an adaptation of TSRs Lankhmar books. Ever since my fascination with city adventuring has grown through the use of the RQ3 system. Barfights were never so entertaining!

Anyway if your looking for a generic way of developing cities without having to substitute, throwout or convert someone else's work find a copy of RuneQuest Cities. You can make your city as detailed as you'd like and then fit it into Glorantha anywhere ya like. Or run it as a "Gateway" campaign.